Thursday, June 25, 2015

Bloggers Meet :)


“You are, and have always been, my dream”.

Ever since I started blogging I had a dream to meet my STARS in person. Yes, rightly I call you as my star. Had it not been for you I would not have written at all. You had me guided evenly through all kinds of weather. Your words had my pathway illuminated so clear. Your remarks made me work harder. Your feedbacks made me appreciate my own doings. Your guidance will always be needed.

Two days and a night, I was completely out of internet. I was on my way back home from Kanglung. I was too tired to check my mail or load notifications. On the third day as checked in I was surprised to get a message from madam Rima asking about the meet. I said I was not informed. She had me check my notifications, and, yes I had an invitation for the event. I was not so clear about the meet up so I asked Langa if he knew about it. He said that he was invited also.

I went through the invited guest list. Oh My God! Can I really face them all? There is no way I can be among the exemplars.  What will I say? This was the only idea that hit my brain. There I was again asking Langa if he was attending. I thought I can give a try at least if I have a friend. It took me two long days to have it confirmed that I am really IN. I felt so good after having made up my mind to attend the meet up.  Truly excited I was.

Picture Credit : Tharchen sir


Finally, the most awaited night opened up. With enormous courage I made up to the destination. As I walked in I was overwhelmed to see aue Rekha. She had me welcomed like we knew each other ages. I was the happiest to see her in person. I was too nervous. She had me comforted with all her might. Gradually, others approached in. Accurately as in dreams or in a movie there you were right in front. I could not be happier for it was not a dream. One after another I met my STARS in person. I stood numb. Unbelievable it was.

It was so nice to see you in person. It was so inspiring to know your stories. I am so glad for having made up for the event. It was indeed a great opening for further progressions. Having addressed myself as a blogger, I shall hereby with all my soul work harder to have myself improved. Thanking you for taking me worth to be among you. Thank you for having me invited. Thank you Rima madam for coming all way from Singapore. Your presence doubled the charm of yesterday’s get-together.  I am looking forward for such wonderful meet up over again. THANK YOU ALL.

Thank you for reading. Please do visit again. Happy Weekends. Take Care!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lekey, I'm glad you made it to the meeting and hope you enjoyed it as I did (especially the 'having more round of drinks' session :P

    So as you have stated here, hope you can keep your passion burning and live your life to the fullest!

    Please enjoy the rest of your holiday time with your families and friends, take care and keep in touch la! Tubga? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to see you in person, dear madam :) Hahaha I escaped out before the "having more round of drink's session" I assure to have myself improved la.. Las la, will be in touch. Enjoy your trip. Take Care!

      Delete
  2. Seems you people enjoyed to the fullest lo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes laa. I was the happiest :D Looking forward to see you in the next meet up, dear sir. Hope you have been doing well. Thank you for visiting. Please do visit again. Take Care!

      Delete
  3. Sweetheart, we have known each other through our little blogs and of course through IG. I love your amazing photography which I have said a thousandth times now. So we were no more strangers when we met. I'm extremely happy to have met you in person. Thank you so much for coming. And I'd love to read more of your posts. Keep posting and have a blessed holiday.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I love your selfies :p Thank you for the inspiring remarks aue. Truly helps me work harder. I will try my best not to remain unvoiced. Thank you for visiting. Please do visit again. Have a wonderful week ahead. Take Care! <3

      Delete
  4. wonderful work!!!! It was nice to meet you all in person. I hope to make a journey together with you all....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. Was so nice to see you as well. Enjoy your work. Thank you for visiting. Please do visit again. Have a wonderful week ahead. Take Care!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...