Saturday, May 16, 2015

Semester Four


For months I wrote nothing. Please do pardon for remaining unvoiced all these days. Well, here I am. I hope you have been doing well. I could not keep track of your updates lately. As always I won’t spare single line of yours. I shall scroll back to where I left. Without reading yours unfinished are my task for I need your guidance in every step of mine. Thank you for being in to help me through. Without you I would not have written at all. 

You must be wondering where I have been lately. Why have I vanished all of sudden. Well, currently I am in Fourth Semester. Swear! Past few months have been the busiest days I ever had. Classes started off right from the first day of gathering. I reported two days late, for which I had to pay Ngultrum hundred. 90% attendance is mandatory for each module. Classes are in full swing from 8.30am till 5pm.

We are taught five modules in a semester. Three assignments for each and that make 15 in total. These written works left me no time for other plans. No leisure time unlike the past semesters. It so happened that I had to submit an assignment each after every five days. I really had to put in my best to have the works done before time. I am still left with three more assignments to wrap up with. Examinations will soon be home. It’s time I pull up my socks.

Other than the busy schedule everything is going so well. Time seems to have taken off with the pace of blink of an eye. Semester four has come to an end in a split of second. Spring presented its colorful blossoms. I captured the changes it brought it. Summer gradually moved in but mornings and evenings are a bit chilly still. The environment is green all over. Summer drizzle already made its way. The trees and flowers are prettier with silver linings on. 

It’s time to work on the final assignments. I really have to rush through. That’s all I have for today. Thank you for reading. Have a wonderful weekend. Take Care!

THANK YOU. PLEASE DO VISIT AGAIN.

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you after a long time...Thank you for coming back to the blogging world with a beautiful work..i loved it...keep sharing with us...Anyway good luck for your final exam of fourth semester...Do well....god bless you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for encouraging remark of yours, dear Ugyen. You have been one of the constant reader although no presentable are my works. Thank you for taking time to pour in your comments. Please do visit again. And thank you for the wishes as well. Have a wonderful Sunday. Take Care!

      Delete
    2. It is all my pleasure, Leki...And don't say your works are not presentable. In fact your works are stupendous and every single word of yours gives me overwhelming joy and pleasure. You are really a good writer and I appreciate your knack. I am one of your devotees and I will be until you stop writing. So keep your passion nurtured and keep showering us with your beautiful works...Have a great day ahead..take care!!!!

      Delete

    3. Thank you so much for being so kind, dear. Am so glad you liked my work. I will put in the best to live upto your expectations. You are an excellent writer as well. I love the way you express your thoughts on random topics. I am your follower as well. Thank you indeed for taking time to pour in sincere recommendation of yours. Your guidance will always be needed. Together lets make this journey a wonderful one. Happy Writing :))

      Delete
  2. Lekey First you have to complete your primary mandates and then blogging business comes in. Glad to know that you are fine and shaping your life. Always keep moving...Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you for having me guided, dear sir. Your words will always be nedded. Hope you have been doing well also. Thank you for visiting. Please do visit again. Wonderful week ahead. Take Care!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...