Friday, March 6, 2015

A Moment

There was a quick change in hotness. The chillness enveloped around and made me zip up my jacket. Strong breeze blew off my hair. The trees stood so high and clean. Underneath the dark shadows of the beautifully lined branches I walked. So quiet and healthy was the environment. The roar of wind was the only sound that dominated the neighboring. The clouds stood so firm making the drizzles find their way down. I could feel the tiny droplets touching my cheeks. The rosy cheeks, the cold air gave it a blush. Far above the peak I could see the golden rays penetrating down the shadowy clouds crafting magical outlook.

The icy cold wind aroused goose bumps through my spine. The loud and proud wind made me follow its rhythm and run along the road. The black yet not so straight lines that meanders in the green. Up the hill I stood. Eyes closed so tight. Arms spread so wide. The freshness of the chilly wind made me feel lively. Yes lively. No thoughts of the bygone days had me bothered. I had no wishes for the future. I simply lived in the moment wholly. Yes that was the calmness my soul was seeking for. Peace that my never resting mind needed.

I loved every bits of the trip. I took pictures of beautiful flowers and not so beautiful plants. Little blossoms had the barren ground decorated. Rhododendrons budded out delightfully. The green leaves spread so wide. Well these were simple indications that spring is in the vicinity. To observe the colors around, feel the chillness of early spring breeze, I made a visit to Yongphula. 


"How long is forever? Sometimes, just one second"



Thank you. Please do visit again.

10 comments:

  1. the words are beautifully described that i can draw a pictures of yonphula valley in my head.nice one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you for the wonderful remark :) Thank you for taking time to visit my page. Please do visit again. Have a wonderful week ahead. Take Care!

      Delete
  2. I can visualize it through your words. That's a beautiful photo too.

    I love the caption. Makes me wonder about forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you for taking time to visit my page, dear madam. Thank you for the wonderful remark. I am so glad you liked my work :) Please do visit again. Have a wonderful week ahead. Take Care!

      Delete
  3. wow....impressive expression!! I loved it so much..keep sharing....Have a great day ahead....Take care!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you for the wonderful remark, dear Ugyen. I am so glad you liked my work. Thank you for visiting. Plesse do visit again. Have a wonderful week ahead. Take Care!

      Delete
  4. Going through the post line by line, I can simply say its nice write up. Keep going Lekey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wonderful comment, dear Jigme :) Thank you for visiting. Please do visit again. Great days ahead. Take Care!

      Delete
  5. Now, this one here deserves the word beautiful for it's description. You took me along to Yonphula and a very nice snap shot.take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kipchu, am so glad you liked my work :) Thank you for browsing through. Please do visit again. Have a wonderful week ahead. Take Care!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...