Sunday, February 1, 2015

Buddha Dordenma


Absent of the hustle and bustles, quiet and healthy is the atmosphere. Elderly people come up chiefly to observe it. A few youthful love birds dedicate special moment for themselves. The others come to view the magnificent city down the valley. People from far appreciate it for standing so calm and far above the ground. Some are keen to discover why it chose the place particularly. It is being visited my hundreds each day. Oh yes! It is the largest in Bhutan.  This is the place you and I love to stopover time and again.  Truly, I am talking about the statue of Buddha Dordenma, commonly addressed as Buddha Point.

This is one of the places I never get bored of. I love to follow the road that meanders in the green. I love to stare at the city down the basin. Exceedingly, it is a perfect set for photography. Last Sunday, I walked up the mountain to take a picture of the mighty Buddha. I did capture the prayer flags and the view of the wonderful town. However, for today I solely present you the enormous statue. Below are some of the shots I could come up with. Hope you will like it. Have a great week ahead. Take Care!















 








 



Thank you for visiting. Please do visit again. 

14 comments:

  1. Shot from all angles. (Y) As I always say, Buddha had blessed you with the skill in photography and writing also. They are the gifts. So, Keep it up, friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buddha blessed you with skills in reading and writing :) We are all gifted with unique curiosity. I will truly keep on with my passion. And yes! do surprise me with overwhelming writings of yours. Thank you for your words, charo :) Please do visit again. Have a great week ahead. Take Care!

      Delete
  2. Great photographs and yeah what Sonam said is try, Buddha has blessed you with your passion in your photography and writings. You must be fortunate of this precious gifts. I knew you had great day at Buddha Point. God bless you. Regards from me. Do Great. Take Care. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truly, I am grateful for having me blessed with the passion. True is your word that I am fortunate to have the precious gift. I will keep on with the task. I indeed had a great day. Thank you for your words, dear Ugyen. Please do visit again. Have a great week ahead. Take Care!

      Delete
  3. A few shots are absolutely fantastic; you got a good talent in photography. Never let it die, keep shooting, Leki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wonderful recommendation, dear sir :) I am so glad you liked my work. Truly, I will keep on with the task. Thank you for visiting. Please do visit again. Have a great week ahead. Take Care!

      Delete
  4. I rejoiced looking at your appealing shots...you seem to be a good photographer...keep doing...all the best..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wonderful remark, dear Ugyen :) I am so glad you liked my work. Thank you for dropping in. Please do visit again. Have a great day. Take Care!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank for the wonderful comment :) I am so glad you like my work. Thank you for visiting. Please do visit again. Have a great day! Take Care!

      Delete
  6. Absolutely breathtaking shots Lekey. Keep going strong. Loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wonderful words, aue :) Thank you for visiting. Please do visit again. Have a great day. Take Care!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful photos with beautiful words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for the wonderful remark, dear sir :) Thank you for visiting. Please do visit again. Have a great day. Take Care!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...