Friday, February 20, 2015

A Little More

What are vacations for? To do what you love, isn’t it? Don’t you love holidays? I love to be with my parents. I love to do little chores that are otherwise left unattained. My works may not be as recognizable. It may seem to be of no use, but that is what I love to do. It makes me feel superior. As I was on winter break, a few friends had me inquired if I had any "special" plan for the vacation. The answer was simply NO. Merely because when they said "special" it meant something out of ordinary. Usually like that of flying to a new place, visiting cousins or doing intern ship. None of the aforementioned was in my list. I had no specific places to visit. I don't like to sleep in someone else's house. I love to be home with my dear parents. Holidays are meant to be with my family.
Now you must be wondering, what are the works I have been busy with?

Well, it’s awfully trouble-free;

1. I took endless photographs. I have been working on to bring improvements in photographic skills. I learned a little more on cropping and color correction. I have trained my eyes to see a bit more rather than looking at. What could be as enchanting as doing the work you love? 

2. As I get myself seated infront of the Television my fingers would already be trapped in by the colorful yarns. Yes, I am talking about knitting. Crochet is what I am so fond of. I worked on with a couple of new patterns. Is it not exciting to keep on with the passion?

3. I promised to re-instill the long died habit of reading. I also chose to keep 'READ' as a word for the year to guide along. If I read, certainly I will write. I made it sure to read all the updates of my fellow blogger mates. Now you must be thinking about the number of comments I leave. Well, I don’t have enough word to describe how excellent your works are. I will try to pour down my thoughts. Wouldn't it be acceptable?

4. Day and night I talked with my mother. I shared about my friends back at college. I told her about the sleepless night spent before submission of an assignment. She also shared about the incidences that took place in my absence. Shortly, we talked about everything. These are the moments I miss the most when away from home. Don’t you love to share your story?

5. And.. and.. Finally I slept a lot :D Sleeping is also a task. "It is no small art to sleep: for that purpose you must keep awake all day."  I had to protect myself from the chillness of harsh winter. Be honest, don't you love to envelop yourself under the warm blanket? Atleast those in Thimphu .. haha

I dedicated this vacation to love myself a little more. I brought in a little more advancement in doing the job I love. I know myself a little more. "A Little More " because this is the beginning!
Losar  Tashi Delek! I wish you happiness without end.


- - - THANK YOU. PLEASE DO VISIT AGAIN - - -

14 comments:

  1. Fruitful vacation spent in your own ways~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting, aue Sangay :) Please do visit again. Have a wonderful day. Take Care!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes :) Thank you for dropping in, dear Yeshey. Please do visit again. Have a wonderful day. Take Care!

      Delete
  3. You have invsest your holiday in a maeningful way Leki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear sir :) Thank you for dropping in. Please do visit again. Have a wonderful day. Take Care!

      Delete
  4. Going through your post gave me enough evidences to confidently say your winter vacation was fruitful, productive, meaningful as well as joyful. Nice to know that you have spent your vacation wisely unlike me who have spent most of the vacation slumbering and eating...haha...Anyway I had a great time reading your wonderful post..keep sharing...Take care and stay happy always.....:) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I ate a lot as well :p Thank you for visiting, dear Ugyen. Please do visit again. Have a good day. Take Care!

      Delete
  5. nicely written,vacations are to be with parents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your words :) Thank you for visiting. Please do visit again. Have a wonderful day. Take Care!

      Delete
  6. So am gladdened by your summary of winter vacation and all you had done seems all-important one. I know these doings have bettered you to be wiser than yesterday but lesser than tomorrow. And LCD, regarding point no. 2, I would love to be your good friend (so that you can knit a crochet for me Lol :P). Points 3 and 4 suit me a lot, Reading and talking to mom, are all I love to do. I am afraid of point 5. Hope all is going well with sound in health. Regards from me. Do great. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you for your words dearest :) Haha we are friends already. Okies some day I will knit for you :p Yes I am good. Hope you have been well also. Thank you for dropping in. Please do visit again. Have a wonderful day. Take Care!

      Delete
  7. Relaxation the productive way. Enjoy your vacay! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you for your words dear madam :) Please do visit again. Have a wonderful day. Take Care!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...