Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Deepest thankfulness to Rima Reyka madam, Langa Tenzin, Sherub PelmoSonam Tenzin and Jigme Zangpo for having me nominated for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”. I doubt if I ever had you inspired. I don’t think a beginner like me could be of any source of encouragement. Instead you have always been the motivation I require. Your remarks and criticisms made me work harder. I could ask for no superior exemplar to you. However, with all my soul I accept this award as a symbol of gratitude for having my effort appreciated. I am investing in the best to have myself enhanced. I am with all my heart is appreciative for making thus far. I shall work on for further series. Once again I want to thank you for the amazing award.

Source: Google Images
Well, there are few rules to be followed by the award recipient;

1.  Thank the person who had you nominated.
2.    Display the award on your blog.
3.  Jot down seven points about yourself.
4.  Nominate fifteen friends for the award and inform them about the nomination.

Seven facts about me that you might or might not know;

1.  I am a sluggish daughter to my dear parents and a faultless companion to my soul sister. Family      comes first, at all times. Living would be of no significance in their deficiency. Their never-ending  love and concern is what makes me keep going through all kinds of condition
.
2.  I can chatter on for hours with people I know. I can be the funniest. People say I speak so less  which is not true. I am the best to people who matters to me. Well, it does not mean I am unkind to  others. Comfortableness maters.

3.  Numerical and scientific experiments make no sense. Failed terribly in BHSEC twelve. I was  rewarded thirty in Mathematics and Forty Two in Physics. Biology used to be much loved which  made me dream to become a doctor. Prior to that I dreamt of becoming a teacher. Now I am working  on to become a media person.

4. I love taking pictures. It is the only way to keep the moment frozen. Above all capturing the  changing colors at dawn and dusk has been the favorite. Taking photojournalism had my knowledge  enriched. I wish to keep on with the task and be a professional photographer someday. I also love  knitting and listening to music.

5.  I am a nature loving girl. I have quite a good number of flowers as collection. Bell flower and  Hydrangeas top the list. I and my parents go far as Dochula to get the top soil, every spring.   Bracelets, broaches, ear rings and hair clips are some of the girly stuff I collect.

6. Emotionally I am not so strong. You could find me shedding tears for slightest reason. I used to be  short tempered and very rude. With time I have learnt to have it controlled. I can’t resist someone  being insulted and literally start disliking the person who does.

7.   My bed would be cursing me for keeping it occupied most of the time. I am fond of doing last  minute work but I must have it completed before the due date.

To pass on the trend I would like to nominate the following;

4.  Riku Sir
9.  Passu Sir
12.  Rupa Madam

You could have already been nominated but this is to show how grateful I am to have inspired by your work. I did not recommend a few friends who have the award presented already; it does not mean you did not inspire me. I am the happiest to have met great people as you. Every individual is special for me. Do have me encouraged always. Thank you all.

Thank you for visiting. Please do visit again. Have great days ahead. Take Care!

16 comments:

  1. It's my pleasure Lekey! Keep writing and photographing! I believe your blog has inspired me and many other ;) Take care and have a wonderful weekend! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies


    1. You are being too polite dearest madam :) Indeed I would love to keep on with the task. Thank you for the wonderful line. Please do visit again. Happy Sunday. Take Care!

      Delete
  2. Happy Congratulation from me LCD and you truly deserve that. And glad to know more about you. Live you passions in photography and keep on keeping on, life is beautiful to experience when our passions guide us. Hope all is going well with sound in health. Regards from me. Do Great. Take Care. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies


    1. Heartfelt Congratulations too, dear Ugyen :) Am so glad you liked my work. I shall indeed move on and on with what I love to do. As always please do have me guided with thoughtful thougths of yours. I am doing good. Hope you have been well also. Thank you for visiting. Please do visit again. Happy Sunday. Take Care!

      Delete
  3. Token of gratitude for nominating me lekey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. You are most welcome, dear sir :) It's a word of thankfulness for having me inspired to keep on with my work. Thank you for visiting. Please do visit again. Happy Sunday. Take Care!

      Delete
  4. Also I have nominated you for inspiring blogger award. Check my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Deepest thankfulness for having me nominated dear sir. Further, I will put in the best to kerp on with the task :)

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on your award. My daughter enjoys photography. It's a wonderful creative outlet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you for the wonderful line, dear madam :) Glad to know about your daughters interest in photography. Indeed a creative outlet it is. Thank you for visiting. Please do visit again. Happy Sunday. Take Care!

      Delete
  6. I'm on No. 3 with you. You won't believe me score in Maths tsk tsk. Its okay, there are better things we can be good at, like you're learning photo journalism for that matter and which you are pretty good at.

    Thank you sweetheart for the nomination. Deeply humbled here. Keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Haha hi5 for the commonness ;) You are great photographer also. Your pictures have always been a source of inspiration for me. Cheers for the commonality again :) Thank you for the wonderful remarks, dearest. Please do visit again. Happy Sunday. Take Care!

      Delete
  7. Its been my pleasure to nominate you. :) Neither have I ever been good with numbers and science. I used to fail or either become a tarzan on those subjects. :P I also love photography but has never been good at it, would like to improve though. Knowing you a little more was fun. Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many other things that you are good at excluding the aforementioned :) Am so glad to learn that our interest are alike. Let us both keep on with our passion. Certainly, we will have the skills improved. Thank you for dropping in, dear Sherub. Please do visit again. Have a great week ahead. Take Care!

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much. you haven't followed Rule No.4 (inform them about the nomination)
    You are young and since you work in media blogging can be your career soon. Keep writing from your bed, since you spend much of your time there lol
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, dear sir. Oh! I am so sorry, I thought I did :( I will indeed take your advice by heart. I will invest in the best to have myself improved. Haha I will try to abandon it :p Thank you for the inspiring remark. Please do visit again. Have a good day. Take Care:))

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...