Deepest thankfulness to Rima Reyka madam, Langa Tenzin, Sherub Pelmo, Sonam Tenzin and Jigme Zangpo for having me nominated for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”. I doubt if I ever had you inspired. I don’t think a beginner like me could be of any source of encouragement. Instead you have always been the motivation I require. Your remarks and criticisms made me work harder. I could ask for no superior exemplar to you. However, with all my soul I accept this award as a symbol of gratitude for having my effort appreciated. I am investing in the best to have myself enhanced. I am with all my heart is appreciative for making thus far. I shall work on for further series. Once again I want to thank you for the amazing award.
|Source: Google Images|
Well, there are few rules to be followed by the award recipient;
1. Thank the person who had you nominated.
2. Display the award on your blog.
3. Jot down seven points about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen friends for the award and inform them about the nomination.
Seven facts about me that you might or might not know;
1. I am a sluggish daughter to my dear parents and a faultless companion to my soul sister. Family comes first, at all times. Living would be of no significance in their deficiency. Their never-ending love and concern is what makes me keep going through all kinds of condition
2. I can chatter on for hours with people I know. I can be the funniest. People say I speak so less which is not true. I am the best to people who matters to me. Well, it does not mean I am unkind to others. Comfortableness maters.
3. Numerical and scientific experiments make no sense. Failed terribly in BHSEC twelve. I was rewarded thirty in Mathematics and Forty Two in Physics. Biology used to be much loved which made me dream to become a doctor. Prior to that I dreamt of becoming a teacher. Now I am working on to become a media person.
4. I love taking pictures. It is the only way to keep the moment frozen. Above all capturing the changing colors at dawn and dusk has been the favorite. Taking photojournalism had my knowledge enriched. I wish to keep on with the task and be a professional photographer someday. I also love knitting and listening to music.
5. I am a nature loving girl. I have quite a good number of flowers as collection. Bell flower and Hydrangeas top the list. I and my parents go far as Dochula to get the top soil, every spring. Bracelets, broaches, ear rings and hair clips are some of the girly stuff I collect.
6. Emotionally I am not so strong. You could find me shedding tears for slightest reason. I used to be short tempered and very rude. With time I have learnt to have it controlled. I can’t resist someone being insulted and literally start disliking the person who does.
7. My bed would be cursing me for keeping it occupied most of the time. I am fond of doing last minute work but I must have it completed before the due date.
To pass on the trend I would like to nominate the following;
4. Riku Sir
9. Passu Sir
10. Ugyen Dorji
11. Tashi Phuentsho
12. Rupa Madam
13. Tashi Dorji
14. Tshering Cheki
15. Norbu Wangdi Sir
You could have already been nominated but this is to show how grateful I am to have inspired by your work. I did not recommend a few friends who have the award presented already; it does not mean you did not inspire me. I am the happiest to have met great people as you. Every individual is special for me. Do have me encouraged always. Thank you all.
Thank you for visiting. Please do visit again. Have great days ahead. Take Care!