Monday, January 26, 2015

The Science of Getting Rich

Source: Google Images

This is in accordance to suggestion made by Ugyen Tenzin, also known as Benzene. He is one of the brilliant writers, who with words could capture anybody’s thought. He is also a very active reader, hence I even address him as book worm :p THOUGHTFOLIO shows how magnificent his letterings are. He had me read a self help book and note down my thinking while I asked him on what should I be working upon during my vacation. Hence, I present you the effort.

Written about hundred years ago, The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles is a perfect guide if you are not clear about your dreams and objectives. It is based on the fact that every individual is capable of doing anything if he desires to, for “Desire is manifestation of power”. Everything starts with a thought. You and I can create the most dynamic effects if we focus on the thought to make it real. “Man is a thinking centre, and can originate thought. All the forms that man fashions with his hands must first exist in his thought, he cannot shape a thing until he has thought that thing.”

Opportunity shall never go useless for it directs you to the destination. No dream of yours shall remain discontented if you grab every little chance. “At different periods the tide of opportunity sets in different direction. There is abundance of opportunity for the man who will go with the tide, instead of trying to swim against it.” Wallace believes that success in life is becoming what you want to be. No dream is giant or little. It is only a matter of preference. You become who you chose to be. You can never be happy doing what you don’t like. “You can help others more by making the best of yourself than in any other way.”

You must truthfully face all the challenges and explore beyond. You must be grateful for making thus far and appreciate each tiny progression. “Every talent we cultivate brings to the mind the desire to cultivate another talent. We are subject to the urge of life, seeking expression, which ever drives us on to know more, to do more and to be more.”

You must invest in all you can to achieve what you want. Your goal should always be clear. You must work everyday. “Do, everyday, all that can be done that day, and do each act in an efficient manner.” Do not worry about the history or the future that is yet to come; you must put in the entire heart and determination in what you are doing today.  

P.S. There might be a thousand interpretation for the theories mentioned. However, this is solely my understanding.  Please do excuse if you think I had the meanings expressed incorrectly.

Thank you for fantastic recommendation of yours, dear Benzene. Your guidance will always be needed. I hope my work was up to your prospect.

Thank you for visiting my page. Please do visit again.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Leki. I don't read many such books. So, it is nice to read reviews and snippets of them such as this one. Hope you are inspired by it. Keep reading and sharing. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you know I am not an active reader. Investing in the best to erase the laziness in me. Am glad you liked my work. Certainly, it did inspire me. Thank you for dropping in, dear Langa. Wonderful days ahead. Take Care!

      Delete
  2. Thank you ma'am LCD for your uplifting words, I can really feel it. And thank you for the book you have read as I did suggest you. And finally a kg of huge thank you for the review you have posted. Every line of your review is inspiring and empowering, I know you too have felt and tasted the real gist of above book. I don't have this book but sure I have downloaded PDF version that I read in my computer and you know sometimes I feel I am fortunate to have my interest to read my-type of books and many a times I feel fortunate to have gifted my powerful eyes those can read every word as efficiently as possible. Great book to be read by those who believe in the power to do everything, like me. Hope having fine vacation with your beloved parents, and hope snow decorated your home ;). Regards from me. Do great. Take Care. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly, you ought to omit “madam”. You could simply address me as Choden or LCD. Am so glad you liked my work, dear Ugyen. I am further taking hold of a few more your-type books :) I had great time going through the overwhelming piece. Had it not been for your recommendation I would have been idle as always. Thank you for having me guided. Yes I am having great time with my parents. I hope you have been good also. Ahhh no, snow failed to decorate my home yet :( Thank you for taking time to engrave thoughtful thoughts of yours. Please do visit again. Wonderful days ahead. Take Care!

      Delete
  3. That was a total kick on my ass(I'm sorry), but I must truly express my sincere and humble thanks to you for this wonderful post for giving me exactly the thing I wanted; something which would pull my ears and point right into my face to say that I am totally in the right track and that I should keep walking.That I should not wonder and fear; no, not at all in living our dreams.As you have rightly pointed- going with the tide.
    You have got a great combination of impressive taste in both photography and literature.That was wonderful.Keep posting la.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are being too polite, dear Namgyel. Ugyen Tenzin had me recommended his-type books so the credit is all his. Indeed the book will help you be on the right track :) Thank you for taking time to visit my page. Thank you for leaving out wonderful remarks. I am glad you liked my work. Please do visit again. Wonderful days ahead. Take Care!

      Delete
  4. Hi Lekey, I have nominated you for the very inspiring blog award. visit my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for having me nominated for the very inspiring blog award, dear Sherub. I don’t know if my works are worth. Thank you for dropping in. Please do visit again. Wonderful days ahead. Take Care!

      Delete
  5. Concise and inspiring review..It really intrigued me. I think I also should go for it and enrich myself...Thank for sharing the information selflessly...I had a great time reading your marvelous review...keep sharing...Take care..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your words, dear Ugyen :) I am so glad you liked my effort. Indeed you will enjoy going through the master piece. Have fun! Thank you for visiting. Please do visit again. Have a great day. Take Care!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...