Saturday, January 10, 2015

A Gift From Singapore

Dear Lekey,
Kuzuzangpola 
How are you? Hope you are doing great! Here I send the book and little souvenir to you.  Hope you like it! Hope you enjoy reading it and read more books over there! Keep up your photography hobby and take more beautiful photos about natures in Bhutan. So, have a great life! Study smart and play hard too!
Wish you blessed with good health, love, luck and life filled with joy and happiness! Take Care!
Warm regards,

Rimawati.

This is a memento from Rima Reyka ma’am. She lives in Singapore. We met through our blog. She is an excellent writer. Her pictures are also a source of inspiration for me. She drops in her thoughts at Overcome LifeShe writes about her daily activities. Fills in with the details and pictures of various places she visit. She is an optimistic and joyful woman who enjoys her living to the fullest.

She had me send a book, two beautiful key hangers and a memento as a gift on my birthday. It took exactly a month to reach my place. I was at College then. I informed her as soon as I collected the parcel. I did upload the picture and thanked her for the wonderful gift. End semester examinations were close to already so I decided to save it for the break. I decided to start off the New Year Resolution “To Read” with the book she had I gifted with.

“The Witch of Portobello” by Paulo Coelho. It describes a journey of a passionate woman who never give up on her dreams. The story is a mixture of suspense, joy and obstacles. It talks about relationship and the commitment. The story also portrays about scarifies and understanding. The story makes us appreciate things we are gifted with and believe in one’s ability. It tells us to be prepared for the worst yet to make the best of it. This is a self help book yet woven into a beautiful story portraying the life of a mysterious woman Sherine Khalil, who calls herself Athena.

Nothing could have been as fine to start off the year with. I had great time going through the script. Thank for the wonderful present, dearest ma’am. I also want to take an opportunity to thank Sherab Tenzin sir for working on the template. Despite your busy schedule you had me presented with this wonderful pattern. Thank you for sparing valuable time of yours. Indeed, I shall always be grateful for. So, here I publish an expression of gratitude for both dearest ma’am and sir with the latest template.

Thank you for dropping in. Please do visit again. Have a wonderful weekend. Take Care!

12 comments:

  1. Kadinche-la Lekey for your beautiful post. But I think you have over praised me la ^^ I'm glad you read the book and it inspires you, also motivates you for your life journey in this upcoming year! Keep your spirit up and have a lovely life out there! Take care dear and wish you all the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kadrinche as well dearest ma'am :) No over praise laa, it's very much true. Thank you for wonderful wishes. Truly, I will work harder to keep going. Thank you for dropping in. Please do visit again. Have a great weekend. Take Care!

      Delete
  2. Thank you Lekey for managing a time to thank me. Seriously, my work is so little to be praised that much. Looking at the way you writes well embroidered with your excellent photography skill indeed deserve more.

    And Aum Rima has been an active gift-sender in blogging world all along. I like the way she encourages young people like us (oh god, am I young?) to remain gripped with our passions. Thank you Aum Rima. Keep sending gifts. I don't mind even if you send me. Just joking.

    So both of you, keep blogging. Sometimes I wish I were able to blog as often as you guys do. God bless you all to write more....

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I've been thinking to send you one book as well Sherab. Please email me your address and what book you like reading. Find my email out from my blog ;)

      Delete
    2. You are being so kind, dearest sir. Of course it was immense help to a clueless creature as I. Am glad you liked my work. Further, I will invest in the best to live up to your expectations :)

      Certainly, Rima ma'am does encourage young people like us. Oh yes! dear sir you are still very young :) Wow! you could expect a book as well.

      Thank you for dropping in inspiring remark of yours. Please do visit again. Take Care!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You have thanked me enough Sonam! You are back to college now? How was your holiday? Enjoy weekend! ^^

      Delete
    2. You can share the same message, dear Sonam :) Must be glad meeting your friends. Do have fun. Have a great weekend. Take Care!

      Delete
  4. I also need to thank Rima ma'am and I join you Sonam and Sherab Sir. Our heartfelt thankfulness to her. Dear LCD, so happy to receive gift? Great to hear that you're doing great with your sincere vacation and beloved winter. I asked snow to decorate your home unless you stay with curiosity (Lol). And keep reading for life. Reading will bring you joy and success everyday, everywhere. Regards from me. Do great. Take Care. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Ceratiny! More than happy :) Thank so much dear Benzene, I shall expect it to have my home decorated in a day or two. Days are getting colder. I may not be glued on to books as much as you do but truly am investing in the best to cope with. Thank you for having me inspired :) Thank you for taking time to drop in wonderful remark of yours. Please do visit again. Happy Sunday. Take Care!

      Delete
  5. Certainly a good way to start the new year with. Keep reading and writing, Leki. And I hope the new blog template serves you as an additional incentive to blogging and photography. Nice post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking time to drop in remarkable line of yours, dear Langa. Indeed I am investing in the best to make proper use of the newest design :) Thank you for visiting. Please do visit again. Have a wonderful week ahead. Take Care!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...