Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Happy New Year

It is time to welcome a new year. In the course of fine moments we laughed. At times we cried in unhappiness. You and I treasured the blossoms of spring, observed the greenery of summer, fell in for the colors of autumn and welcomed the chilliness of one more winter.  As I greet 2015 let me take an opportunity to thank you ALL for being a part of me. Life indeed would be of no meaning in your absence. Each of you are special for me. Unique in your own ways. You are the colors that brightens otherwise black and white living of mine.

I know no women in the universe who is better to you, dearest mother. Your unconditional love and concern is what makes me keep going through all kinds of weather.  Undoubtedly, you are the men I will admire till the end of time, dearest father. Being your princess is what makes my existence a pleasant one.  I have no superior buddy than you, dearest sister. You are and will always be the best companion.  Grateful I am for having bound as a family. Proudly, I can say that I have the finest piece. Thank you for having me loved endlessly. I have no love for you, other than true. I wish you nothing but happiness.

Dear uncle, aunties and cousins you are one of the most excellent people I know. True shall it be that we are not able to spend as much time together. We are busy with our own activities. At times a month or two passes by without having spoken to owing to the circumstances we are faced with. Despite the differences created you and I never failed to help each other when in need, and that is what it matters. Thank you for being a part of me.  Your presence will always be cherished. I wish you good fortune and happiness for all time to come.

Beloved friends, you are the favorite colors in my box. Existence would be of no charm in your absence. It makes no difference whether you poke me on facebook, inbox me on twitter, follow me on instagram or comment on my blog. A friend is a friend after all. Every one of you plays a particular role. You and I created unforgettable memories. Little things made us crazy.  In times of blue, upon your shoulder I whimpered. In times of glory we laughed together. You happen to be the pinks and purples in my box. Thank you for being in through thick and thin. You and I shall be the best of associates till the very end. May all your aims be fulfilled. I wish you happiness without end.

May 2015 bring in endless happiness and success in your life. With utmost love I wish you (all) A very Happy New Year.

Thank you for dropping in. Please do visit again. Have a wonderful year ahead. Take Care!

16 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too sis. Love you and miss you all. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dearest :) I miss you too. Endless Love! Take Care

      Delete
  2. Happy new year 2015 Lekey dear. I wish you a joyous and a blessed year ahead. Live life's little moments like its one day only _😋xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much aue :) Thank you for dropping in. Please do visit again. Will see you soon :) Take Care!

      Delete
  3. Wish you a Happy and wish fulfilling year 2015. May you be blessed with love, success, health, wealth and prosperity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you indeed dear sir :) I wish you happiness without end. Thank you for dropping in. Please do visit again. Take Care!

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year Lekey! Wish you a wonderful year ahead with all your loved ones beside you and be happy always! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dearest Rima mam :) Happy New Year as well. I wish you happiness without end. Thank you for dropping in. Please do visit again. Take Care!

      Delete
  5. Happy new year lekey. Wish 2015 will be better year for you. All best of luck in your spill over endeavours..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear sir :) Happy New Year! I wish you happiness without end. Thank you for dropping in. Please do visit again. Take Care!

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year! wish u lotsa success, health and Wealth...and ofcourse Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sonam sir :) Happy New Year! I wish you happiness without end. Have a wonderful year ahead. Thank you for dropping in. Please do visit again. Take Care.

      Delete
  7. Dear Lekey Choden Dorji, Thank you for your wishes. May the new year bring you happiness and success. And thank you for visiting my blog. I read all your posts. You are a terrific blogger. Keep up your flair for writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear sir. I am glad you liked my work. Indeed I am investing in the best to keep going. Thank you for dropping in. Please do visit again. Have a wonderful year ahead. Take Care!

      Delete
  8. Happy New year. May it bring in a lot of fulfillments in your life. Tashi Delek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear sir :) Happy New Year. Thank you for dropping in. Please do visit again. Take Care!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...