Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Happy Birthday to www.choden-dorji.blogspot.com.

Dear Journal,

You have fruitfully been with me for a year now. I am so pleased to have you. In the past 12 months you have been there to rejoice my cheerfulness. You easily accepted in my sorrowful thoughts when I was in blue. I did burden you with my assignments at times, but, that was story on happenings in Kanglung. With your help I could make my friends away from vicinity know a bit about the place. You know about my daily activities and accomplishments in my life. You also kept record of my study tours and trips. I needed no friends to yell at when I was in wrath for I poured everything upon you.

I met wonderful people who were entirely unknown until you came into existence. We now share remarks and comments on each other’s work. Thank you for making me identified to people beyond my vicinity. I came to know a number of great writers and photographers. Their works never left me uninspired. It has been an immense pleasure getting to know them personally. Thank you for making this arises.
Truly I accept that you were created as part of the assignment for Digital Media and Journalism, but, today you are no more an unwilling task or coursework. You are my best companion, my memoir who knows about me a lot more than some of my real life friends do. You mean to me a lot more than a platform. In your absence, I would have perceived no changes, for the reason that, it's only after your birth that I took interest to read others art. I came across people who shared similar interest as me. Going through their updates had my knowledge extended.

Thank you for accepting my photographs, although no presentable it is. I am investing in to have my skills improved. I am now bit familiar with photographic jargons, compositions and rules. So, the pictures will be bit better the next time I load you with. Thank you for bearing with my language and grammar. I have not been so good with English since forever. With your assist I could learn more than what I was taught. Thank you for bringing in uplifting alteration in me.

I am awfully proud and looking forward to celebrate countless such moment with you. That you be with me for the rest of my journey is my sole aspiration. A very 1st Happy Birthday.
Endless Love, LCD.


P.S: I hope you have been doing well. Finally, I am done with my examination. I will have you informed about my doings in the upcoming updates. At the moment, I want to thank you all for making my journey as a blogger a wonderful one. I cloud come up with no inscription up to your expectations but you always had me inspired with your encouraging remarks. Your help will always be needed. Thank you for all :)

Thank you for dropping in. Please do visit again. Have a great day. Take Care!

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday 'http://choden-dorji.blogspot.com/' 
    Dear Leki, May you will keep the same spirit and with the blogging passion and show enthusiasm to write more in future.
    Keep blogging dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dearest mam. Truly, I will invest in my best to come up with better post. I have been away for a month because of end semester examinations and final assessments. Will try to be up to your expectations. Thank you for dropping in. Please do visit again. Have a great evening. Take Care!

      Delete
  2. Happy 1st Birthday to your blog! May more years coming and filled it with more stories - your journey in life - and photographs around! Wish you all the best Lekey! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dearest Rima mam. Indeed, I would love to continue the passion for all times to come. Your remarks and inspiration will always be needed. Thank you for dropping in. Thank you for encouraging words of yours. Have a wonderful evening. Take Care!

      Delete
  3. Happy anniversary of your blogging journey.
    Keep on writing and photographing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear sir. Would indeed love to keep on with the task. Thank you for the words. Please do visit again. Have a great evening. Take Care!

      Delete
  4. Hi Lekey, Happy Anniversary to your beautiful blog just like you. May you have an awesome journey with your blog as you head ahead to accept the life. Wishes from me. Keep sharing your feelings. Hope all is well with sound in health. Regards from me. Do Great. Take Care. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Ugyen, thank you for awesome remark of yours. Truly, I will work on to live up to your expectations. Am doing doing good, hope you have been well also :) Thank you for taking time to visit my page. Please do visit again. Have wonderful days ahead. Take Care!

      Delete
  5. Dear Leki as you celebrate an anniversary of your blog, let me wish a very best of luck in whatever you do here after. Always glad to read nice post from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking time to drop in wonderful remark of yours dear sir. Thank you for the wishes. Please do visit again. Have a great week ahead. Take Care!

      Delete
  6. Happy anniversary. Hope you did your exams well. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wishes dear sir. Tried my best. Result will be declared soon :) Thank for taking time to visit my page. Please do visit again. Have a wonderful week ahead. Take Care!

      Delete
  7. Congratulation and hope you continue sharing your thoughts and feelings. Yes blogging does provide more than just a write ups. :) take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear :) Will put in my best to have it updated. Thank you for taking time to visit my page. Please do visit again. Have a wonderful day. Take Care!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...