Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pardon Me

Being optimistic that all of my dear friends are doing well, I am here to beg your pardon for not being able to update. As I have mentioned in my earlier post, I have not been feeling so well. My head seems heavier, as though it has been burdened with masses. My nose need no makeup had I been told to do so, it is pink already. After few days skins would peel off making it look like it has been infected with rabbis. Sleepless nights I spend, swinging left and right. I am left with no option than to breathe in and out through mouth. This makes my throat dry and painful. Nevertheless, I am with a hope that the illness would abandon me in the days to come, as examinations are in the vicinity. 

Just an hour ago I edited the final version of the group news paper, for the module Print Media 2. We don’t have to sit for end examinations for this section. The news paper carries almost half of the total figure. Therefore, we really had to rush forward. After working for about two months we finally did away with the task. Next morning it will be send to Dorji sir to have it printed in Thimphu. On 17th, we will have to make final presentation. The markings will be on Language, Design and reporting of news. 

We are done with Shetring and Due Sum Gi Namzha. Dzongkha Communications will be wrapped up on Saturday with verbal test. We are yet left with submission of 10-12 pictures for Photo Documentary and 30-40 best pictures for the portfolio. That would enclose course work for Photojournalism. The end examination starts off from 24th. The test will be over on 2nd December; however, for science students it will go on till 6th. I will be hurrying to Tashigang on the same day. I will set off to Bumtang on 3rd, on 4th I will be home, with my parents. 

It is high time to be into studies. Henceforth, I may not show up until I am home. Howe ever, I will make sure to have myself updated with your post as and when time permits. Please do pardon me. I wish my entire friend’s wonderful days ahead. Do take care :) 

Thank you for stopping over. Please do visit again.

6 comments:

  1. Take care Lekey and get well soon! All the best for your upcoming exams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear mam :) Thank you for dropping in. Have a wonderful weekend. Take Care!

      Delete
  2. It's obvious that sometimes life gets so busy clothed in innumerable things to do and my appreciation for your optimism. Take good care of your health, get well soon. Wishes for your coming exams. Do great. Regards from me. Take Care. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true dear Ugyen :) Thank you for the concern. Thank you for the wishes as well. Will catch you soon. Please do visit again.Have a wonderful weekend. Take Care!

      Delete
  3. Lekey it seem that you are not feeling well. Hope everything will get well very soon. All I can say is please concentrate on food and make visit to hospital. And all the best for your exam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am being optimistic as well, dear sir. Thank you for the advice. I should visit the BHU if it prolongs. Thank you for the wishes too. Please do visit again. Have a wonderful weekend. Take Care!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...