Friday, October 17, 2014

Update :)

I hope everyone is doing well. It has been weeks since I last updated. I was occupied with submission of portfolios and mid- semester examinations. I missed your updates. Nevertheless, I will have myself reorganized before long. October is already half way without me showing up. Besides assignments and test, I wasn’t feeling so well. May be it is because of the changing whether or else the credit goes to, the ongoing of the road widening duty across Kanglung. The place is roofed in smoke of dust. No healthy setting it is, particularly with the approach of fall, making the set desiccated and sandy all over. Well, I have greatly improved. I hope to get rid of the illness in a little while. 

I am through with writing Dzongkha. This morning we did away with Photojournalism as well by marking the end of theory classes. For the practical part we have to submit 45 to 50 pictures. There are still a few weeks, at least. Semester end examinations aren’t too distant as well. By mid of November teaching classes would be made through. Truthfully, failing to notice the examination, I am looking forward to be home, hahaha.

October is my month. Yeah, I was born on 15th. Clutching between the busy schedules, a friend of mine baked birthday cake for me. She handled it in a rice cooker.  They had me offered with gifts at the middle of the night. One and all wished me luck and happiness. After the classes were over, I took them for a treat. We had grand moment jointly.  

It is amusing to be with friends who remind me a lot about myself. I am stunned with the number of associates who wished me on facebook. I was so glad to have wished by contacts that are far. I earnestly would like to thank every one of you. It was indeed a blissful day because of your wishes and prayers.  Thank you for the love and care. You will always be treasured.

To wrap up with, I wish you all Happy Weekends. Go for shopping or a movie; ease yourself from a tiresome week long task. Have wonderful days ahead. Take Care.

Thank you dropping in. Please do visit again :)

8 comments:

  1. May you get fully recovered very soon and happy birth day to you. All the best in whatever you do here after. Have a great weekend la.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wonderful wishes, dear sir :) Thank you for dropping in. Please do visit again. Have a great weekend. Take Care!

      Delete
  2. Nonetheless, its nice to see you doing all works before its coming to a halt. Life comprise both of the common sides...Hope you will do better than other in your specified field la...thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life indeed is a mystery, I say, we got to be prepared to face both the sides. Thank you for pouring in inspiring remarks, dear sir :) Investing in my best to improve. Thank you for dropping in. Please do visit again. Have a good weekend. Take Care!

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday and have a wonderful journey in life Lekey!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wishes, dear mam :) Thank you for dropping in. Please do visit again. Take Care!

      Delete
  4. I was also busy in my own ways. I have also missed many updates around and also that of bloggers. But now i am also through those shackle of tight schedules. Hope to gain the grip again. Takecare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see you back dear sir. Would love to see your updates :) Thank you for dropping in. Please do visit again. Wonderful week ahead. Take Care!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...