Saturday, September 20, 2014

Golden Hours

Taking pictures have always been a preferred job of mine. I need no explicit set or a focus to start it off. It was until the last classes where Dorji sir notified that, the pictures I take are either flowers or the sky.  Instantly, I went through the pictures in my phone. Ohh! Yeah how come I have been unknown about it? I assumed that I have been capturing everything around. Optimistically, I am taking it as a commencement to have my eyes trained well. If I can, at least, capture these things, accordingly I can put in uphill struggle to see afar.

As I draw off the curtains in the morning, my lenses would already be stuck at the blueprint above. No sooner I will be on with the chore. The model keeps altering. At the crack of dawn the skies emerge mysterious. The clouds cluster up as though it is going to descend along. At times, a successive ball would be prearranged forming ornamental over. Then steadily transform from shadowy grey to deep orange, right before the sun rises in. The lights then break through the gloomy vapors crafting magical outlook. Identical alterations are seen in the sundown. It comes into view merely for a moment. I have the instant captured. Enjoy!
























P.S: I hope the pictures were worth surfing through. Thank you for dropping in. Please do visit again. Have a wonderful weekend. Take Care!


12 comments:

  1. I like all your pictures. And they - your pictures - say you are a nature loving girl. ;) They also show your skills in photography because camera alone can't create magic. I enjoy your pictures posted in the facebook page also. Carry on doing it. :) Good times ahead with you camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you for appreciation Sonam. I am glad you liked it. Truly, I am investing in to have the skills improved. Thank you for visiting my facrbook page, constantly. I assure to come up with better pictures. Thank you for dropping in encouraging notes of yours. Please do visit again. Happy Blessed Rainy Day! Take Care :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!...keep it up, suits your profession as well for pictures speak louder than the words..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you Tshewang sir. I am glad you liked it. Indeed a lot of improvements needed for my pictures to speak. Investing in my best. Thank you for pouring in wonderful remarks. Please do visit again. Happy Blessed Rainy Day. Take Care :)

      Delete
  3. Leki, you're doing great as your interest syncs with your course. Wonderful captures. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you Sangay sir. I am glad you liked it. Truly, the course helped me develop my skills in the art I am interested in. Thank you for visiting every post of mine. I do update with your post as well, although I drop in no words. Thank you for pouring in remarkable thoughts of yours. Please do visit again. Happy Blessed Rainy Day! Take Care :)

      Delete
  4. Photography is only language that can be understand in the world. Go on with your arts of observation. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truly said Jigme. I am glad you liked it. Thank you for dropping in thoughtful word of yours. Please do visit again. Happy Blessed Rainy Day! Take Care :)

      Delete
  5. Lekey you have captured angelic, stunning, elegant and gorgeous photos and you have beautiful words to describe about them. Enjoyed going through it. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you indeed Norbu sir. Truly, a try it is, to have myself improved. I am glad you liked it. Thank you for dropping in encouraging word of yours. Happy Blessed Rainy Day! Take Care :)

      Delete
  6. M sorry..little away from network these day as bit busy with the lesson coverage...anyway nicely take shots. it showed many feelings with it...loved it so much. keep posting la. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you indeed Sancha sir. I am glad you like it. Thank you for pouring in inspiring comment of yours. Please do visit again. Happy Sunday :) Take Care!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...