Sunday, June 29, 2014

Random Words

I hope you are doing well. I am having great time at home. My results are out as well. The numbers are beyond my expectations, I say, well it does not mean that I could land up in 90s but I am extremely glad for having made to next semester. Truly, I was bothered that I might fail in Dzongkha, Choekey actually. Swear, not so simple it is remember every word with two or three meanings each. We are to produce sentences in Choekey as well. I scored 64, the lowest, that isn't so bad for a beginner, is it? Or should I be ashamed to declare such number being named as Dzongkha student?  However I am hoping for better effect in the coming semesters.


I did pretty well in Digital Media and Journalism which included assessment of this blog. I managed to have it presentable for pass marks at least. I had my blog started off as part of the course but I am now with an assurance that it is a lot more than assignment. I have myself improved a lot in writings and I wish to keep going. Blog also gave me a platform to share the pictures I take. It is so encouraging to get positive feedback and appreciations from people, whom I am unknown to. Surely, we are friends now. I have it made sure to thank everyone who visits my blog. I also keep myself updated with all the post of the friends whom I follow. I run short of words to be commented as I find it all overwhelming. It would be “so beautiful” or “loved your post” in every comment I make, so I prefer to have it liked on g+ if it’s being shared.

I must definitely thank every individual for having me inspired to love this task. Your posts are all captivating. It encourages me to try one. Thank you for having my works appreciated and leaving inspiring comments, although no presentable it is. Indeed my works will be of no worth had you been not kind enough to visit my post. I will try my best to live up to your prospect.

I could come up with no post although my examinations ended on 16th. I was anxious about my result, that is of no liable verification though :p. I am loaded with assignment even during the break .I will have to scribble it down on my blog. I am ought to update daily journal which I haven’t started yet. I have it in my diary though; I need some time to have it organized :). I do have other task to be published also. I will have it notified each time I am finished with one.

Well, that is all I have for the day. Let me wind up with a couple of pictures, of flowers in my yard. It’s already up-and-coming, making my place multi-colored to look at. Certainly, these are the most beautiful creations of Mother Nature :) Enjoy. Good day 

Geranium

Bell Flower

Bell Flower

Hydrangea

Bell  AKA Fascia Flower

Appealing shade it has :)

Grapes in my garden :p



12 comments:

  1. Good post, Leki. And the pictures are really beautiful. Congratulations of successfully completing your first year at college. Wish you the best in the remaining years. You write well and your photography is great. Keep going. Your course and interest complements each other well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, so glad I am for having chosen the route. I can work upon enthusiastically. Thank you for the wishes and appreciation, Langa. Thank you for having me inspired, your writings are overwhelming. Thank you for taking time to visit my post, + wonderful recommendations of yours, that motivates me to keep going. Please do visit again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to know all these..:) keep writing and photographing, you are doing great in fact, all the best hence forth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting article Lekey. The photos you have shared here are also equally enthralling. Keep going and sharing us more. BTW I never knew you created this blog as part of your course. I should thank that tutor rather...:p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for wonderful words of yours, Tshewang sir. Indeed, I will try my best to live up to your expectations. Thank you for taking time to visit my post. Please do visit again :) Good Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for appreciation, Sherab sir. Yeah, so grateful I am for making us involve in such task. A great tutor he is. Dorji Wangchuk sir, he is an adjunct professor, a professional in media. The director of Royal Office of Media then. Thank you for going through. Please do visit again :) Good Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Sangay sir :) Please do visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you sir :) Please do visit again. Good Day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you :) Please do visit again. Good Day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...