Sunday, April 20, 2014

Touch me with your soul

Touch me with your soul.
Colour me with your passion.
Intoxicate me with your burning fervour.

Intoxicate me with your burning fervour.
Enlighten me with your love.

Intoxicate me with your burning fervour.
My jewel and wealth is Ram.
I am his forever.

He's settled in every pores of my body.
My love is clean white, colour it with seven colours.

Touch me with your soul.
Colour me with your passion.
Intoxicate me with your burning fervour.

The night seems barren like a black dagger.
The fire of desires that you experience, I too experience.

Blow it and I'd burn down in it.
Burn me with yourself.

Touch me with your soul.
Colour me with your passion.
Intoxicate me with your burning fervour.

P.S: I have these lines stolen from a Bollywood movie, Ram Leela. Me and my roomies were running short of work leaving the assignments aside :P. Was indeed an interesting one. The verse had my heart pocketed. Thought I can scribble it down and share with you, great people who love reading. Thank you all the wondeful people for taking time to visit my blog, though I have nothing worth to be presented. Your words will be highly appreciated. Thank you all :)

Lots of love, Lekey Choden Dorji

2 comments:

  1. 'Happiness is where you find it', nice blog title.Great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) please do visit again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...