Sunday, April 6, 2014

Am i insomniac??


Its been a week or two since I last had proper sleep. I am wakeful till the crack of dawn. It is no better feeling to have my eye lids thrash about to meet up. I am weighed down with no stress nor am I into offense that would keep me harassing. Yet sleep seems to have flawed its passageway.

Off to bed I am when my watch reads 10pm. But it seems to be more of a regulation that I am forcing myself to entail with. I would envelop myself up with a tulip only to feel suffocated. Left and right I turn. The increasing warmth makes it worse adding upon the challenge. 

Watching movies is of no diversion when alone. It proves to be of no assistance. I have my laptop logged in only to have it shut down after a while. Checking updates on facebook does not work any longer. Chatting with a stranger has always been hectic task for me. Therefore I opt for a few of my favorite tracks.

A couple of times I had my belly filled in at noon. Should it be dinner? Or breakfast for the next morning? Stupid it seems to be but I find no better job. Going through the pictures have my eyes moisten up yet with no sign of closure.

I wonder where on earth it has vanished. I have no idea where it is. I am with a hope that it will be no far whereby I can have it enjoyed as always.

Dear sleep, please do pass in by quicker. I am in much need. Love, LCD (:

P.S. To save myself from yet another sleepless night, a product of boredom.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry,sometimes it happens, not just as we're tense or worry, but just because of little thing that we really don't know stop us from getting sleep. and yap sleep when u really feel and don't force, tho its understandable being in college, where we have to sleep on time, wake up on time, but u shud understand that we're our own skeleton. beautiful writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tashi (: certainly I have no idea what is going on. Yeah I got to cope with. Thank you for dropping in. Do visit again (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...